Web Forms

This page is a repository for forms and other documents used by Jones County employees, other corporations and the public.

If you do not find the form you need, or have questions in regards to information requested on a form, contact the Jones County Engineer's Office at (319) 462-3785.

Access Permit

Permits issued for alteration of an existing access and construction of a new access along a Jones County Secondary Roadway.


Alteration of Public Right-of-Way Permit


Dust Control Permit

  • Permits issued for the control of fugitive dust through application of dust control palliatives to rock surfaced Jones County Secondary roads.

  • Valid through last day of August of Application year.

  • Application deadline is the last Friday of April for first Application and last Friday in June for second Application.

  • Dust Control Permit Application

  • Jones County Dust Control Policy


No Spray Permit

  • Permits issued to allow landowner to establish an area within the Jones County Secondary Road right-of-way in which the Applicant has the responsibility to control the growth of noxious weeds, trees, and brush.

  • Valid until failure to control noxious weeds, trees, and brush in the opinion of the Secondary Road Department.

  • No Spray Permit Application

  • Jones County No Spray Policy


Oversize/Overweight Permits

  • Permits issued by the Jones County Secondary Road Department are NOT valid for travel on Iowa DOT or City roads.

  • All vehicles operating under permit must carry a copy of the permit in the vehicle and make the permit available upon request of any authorized official.

  • A copy of the Iowa General Provisions for Oversize Load Permit must also be carried with the Permit.

  • Iowa General Provisions for Oversize Load Permit


Single Trip Permit


Round Trip Permit


Annual Oversize Permit


Annual Oversize/Overweight Permit


Raw Milk Permit


Setback Variance Permit


Utility Construction Permit

© 2023 by Jones County. Proudly created with Wix.com